Friday, July 31, 2009

Beirut Day 36 – July 29, 2009

Once again I failed to keep up my note-taking on the days. All I remember from Wednesday is that in dialect class we presented our movie, which went well. The teachers commented on how much the store owner talked (she did express her opinion on our book choices) and apparently we didn’t make too many errors.

In the regular class all I remember is that we watched a miniseries produced by Al-Jazeera called Harb Lubnan, which was on the civil war. It seemed very good and informative and was filled with interview from involved people. I’m told it can be found at the Virgin Megastore in downtown and I am fairly tempted to buy it once I work out how to solve the problem that it will likely only work on Region 2 DVD players.

No comments:

Post a Comment